New alliances speed up charging networks
Robust, smart, and efficient charge ports to make e-Mobility an absolute reality.Read more here
New V2X technology and Ultra-Fast innovations
Latest research from EV charging developers and electrical infrastructure experts.Secure your place
Boosting EV charging infrastructure
Hear the latest case studies in electrical infrastructure development for electric vehicles.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Ian McIlravey
S&P Global Mobility
- Daniel Simounet
- Pamposh Zutshi
- Chris Galbraith
- Sujata Sullivan
- Amaiya Khardenavis
- Bjoern Stoll
Digatron Power Electronics
- Ali Golriz
Independent Electricity System Operator
- Mona Eghanian
- Rachel Doran
Clean Energy Canada
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Products Inc.
- Daimler Truck Canada Ltd.
- Energy Services West - Quanta Services
- IBEW Canada
- Enteligent, Inc.
- New Flyer
- Lakeland Holding Ltd.
- Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.
- The Lion Electric Company
- Shawflex - Mattr
- EV Connect ULC
- LG Electronics Canada Inc.
Who should attend?
- EV Charging Infrastructure
- EV Charge Port Development
- EV Car Design & Development
- Civil & Electrical Engineering
- Charging Port Manufacturing
- Charging Port Installations
- Electrical Grid Infrastructure
- Cybersecurity & Blockchain
- Automotive Engineering
- E-Mobility Charging Facilities
- Electrical Power & Utilities
- Electrical Grid Operations
- Town and City Planning Officers
- Public and Private Asset Managers
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Business Development
- Advanced Technology & Engineering
- Transport & Energy Analysis
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- E-Mobility Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
- EV & Automotive OEMs
- Charging Port Manufacturers
- Charging Port Installation
- Charging Port Maintenance
- Electrical Grid Construction
- Electrical Grid Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering Companies
- Civil Engineering Companies
- Global Climate Institutions
- Energy & Utility Companies
- Testing & Measurement Companies
- Town Planning Consultants
- Public & Private Asset Management
- Charging Equipment Suppliers
- Municipal & Local Governments
- International Quality Standards
- Associations and Alliances
- Universities and Academia
- Research and Development
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
The Canadian EV Charging Infrastructure 2024 conference is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest EV charging infrastructure projects to support the expansion of electric vehicles…view more...
Key topics for 2024:
- EV charging infrastructure and e-Mobility industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for developing EV charging infrastructure to meet the needs of the e-Mobility market.
- Exploring the next generation of smart and efficient EV charging ports
Look for innovations in EV charging ports and make the business case for new charging stations across the network.
- Latest research in V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast charging for electric vehicles
Explore new technologies in faster and more efficient charging systems to improve the overall EV charging experience and encourage end-user adoption.
- Evaluating the current policies and future plans for cities and network development
Understand the decisions by policymakers and key infrastructure plans for the years ahead to incorporate into a strategic business plan.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for developing intelligent infrastructure
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure you meet the requirements of new laws and industry standards.
- New case studies from charge port developers and working with policymakers
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and build relationships across the industry to ensure successful infrastructure development.
- Being a focussed group, the event provided an intimate opportunity to learn from and network with industry veterans. Susan Linwood (ChargePodX)
- I loved the fast pace of sessions and compact scale of the event. Walter Schaefer (DNV)
- Really enjoyed hearing from and networking with EV experts and advocates. Nick Baileys (EATON)
- It is a good conference for people who are interested in introducing chargers. Kazuhiro Tamura (Mazda North American Operations)
- The conference had a nice variety of sessions covering a number of key topics in the EV charge infrastructure space. Maria Beemer (BorgWarner, Inc.)
- Excellent source of information on EV infrastructure. Colin Cunningham (Bureau Veritas)